Monday, March 11, 2013

Products from last year at the Merrie Monarch Festival


It's almost time for the Merrie Monarch Festival again!  ...and that got me thinking about last year.  Last year, we had a display at the Prince Kuhio Mall, and we had some interesting products that I thought that I'd share with you.

As you may know, we have a haku head lei in our store that you can customize.  The header photo as well as the photo below are examples of the custom work that we can do.



We can also create smaller head bands that can clip in the hair.  We'll probably add these to to store too...but for now, you can contact us to find out more....






I hope that you've enjoyed these photos.  Let me know what you liked (or even didn't like).  ....or if you're heading to the Merrie Monarch Festival this year, we'd love to hear about that too! - Maybe (just maybe) we'll send one of you a complimentary lei to your hotel in Hilo! :)

A hui hou.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment